We are a growing agency, both with our client base and employees.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Reeves Insurance family, as a Customer Service Representative (CSR), please do not contact our office directly. We encourage you to visit Reeves Insurance Associates – Insurance Customer Service Representative Job Posting.
Insurance Customer Service Representative
Full-time position for a Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative which will involve answering phone calls, reviewing insurance policies, providing customer service to agency customers, drafting letters and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agency.
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Complete certificate of insurance requests.
- Review client insurance policies for accuracy.
- Complete policy data input into agency management system
- Quote new and renewal policies when needed.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Provides on-going support to insurance clients as needed.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified time-frame.
- Willingness to learn, be resourceful and trainable
- Possess Upbeat and positive attitude.
- Technological proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook) and ability to learn other customer management systems quickly.
- Detail oriented with proficiency to multi-task
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but not required.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player.
- Competitive base pay, hourly rate
- New business commission incentive
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off